Latest version: AI CC 2022
Download new eCut for Adobe Illustrator 2022
eCut plugins was updated and become more powerful, faster and more convenient to use. Demo versions will help you to try all features before to purchase.
Download eCut for Adobe Illustrator
For more information about compatibility, go here.
Latest version has Adobe Illustrator CC 2022 support
What is eCut for AI?
This remarkable plugins for Adobe Illustrator allows many advanced utilities for computer designers who work with Vinyl, CNC machines, or laser cutters.
eCut has many different functions which include invaluable aids with the design of outdoor signs, light boxes.
Performance of some of the most used functions has been enhanced.
eCut for Adobe Illustartor: Nesting pack.
Nesting pack contains most powerful nesting functions that allows you to allocate complex objects on sheet with minimum waste.
- Nesting - One of the main functions of ecut. It alows you nest objects in few seconds for CNC or plotter cutter..
- Rectangle nesting - Nesting feature, that works with rectangles.
- Multiply - Use this feature to make copies of selected objects. Also you can fill specified area with selected object..
eCut for Adobe Illustartor: rStones.
rStones pack contains only one feature for working with rhinestones.
- rStones - Great function for creating rhinestones artworks and stencils for apparel.
It was made especially for designers who make rhinestone artworks for:
- cell phone covers
- and many other gifts...
eCut for Adobe Illustartor: Starter pack.
Strater pack contains fucntions, that can be used in different fields of activity.
- Perimeter - Easy to use function for calculating perimeter of selected objects.
- Area - Area calculator, allows to process curves with and without overlaps.
- Cost - Cost calculator, for quick calculating sheet and service costs.
- Align - This function has many features of aligning and distributing objects.
- Set size - This function set size of all selected objects as user specified in parameters - maximum or minimum.
- Replace - Function for swap all selected shapes with Master-Shape.
- Create lines - Quick and simple method to create straight lines.
- Create grid - Quick method to create simple grid. All you need is specify cell width, height, row and column count.
- Create boundbox - This function to creates bound box for each selected shapes with specified gap.
- Create cropmarks - Very useful function, that creates simple cropmarks for print output. Useful for print and cut jobs.
eCut for Adobe Illustartor: CNC pack.
CNC pack contains many useful functions for making CNC files.
- Crete signbox - Use this function to quickly create boxes from composite material. Best choice for light box and facade.
- Smart divide - Best choice if you want to break word to letters or break complex curve to simple shapes. Very useful when processing files for CNC machines or cutters.
- Create edge roll - This function creates edge roll. Also marks control points, right and left turns.
- Fillet curve - Great function for CNC machine users - it allow you to round corners according to selected method.
- Create center line - Create center line of object using build in eCut magnificent algorithm.
- Export to DXF - DXF export function for exporting shapes to ACAD format using ARCS and POLYLINES.
eCut for Adobe Illustartor: Plotter pack.
Plotter pack contains functions for working with plotter/cutter.
- Cut/Plot - Perfect tool for plotter output. It can print files on system driver and on COM port (using eCom). Many built-in algorithms makes plotted curves looks perfect and weeding process be faster. Supports offeset emulation.
- Time calculator - Unique function! It calculates time that plotter will spend to plot selected shapes. Best choice to optimize your work time.
- Weeding lines - Very powerful function to create weeding lines. It has few methods and helps designer save a lot of time.